First of all, THANK YOU to our clients, enthusiastic supporters, friends and family. Our success in 2017 is a direct result of your support!
Here's a recap of 2017:
- 17 local presentations/information sessions including 7 elementary schools and 5 rotary clubs
- participation in 3 webinars as a panelist (hosted by Skyward, Drone Deploy and our own)
- became the nation's first Certified Drone Photographer and helped the Professional Photographer's Association create the program and accompanying test
- 2 major speaking engagements including Interdrone 2017 in Las Vegas, NV and the Texas PPA's "Summerfest" at Lake Conroe, TX
- earned our Photographic Craftsman degree from the Professional Photographer's Association
- covered several major events including the Migratory Bird Festival, River Relay and the Cibolo Nature Center's "Thirst for Nature" event
- authored several drone-related articles that were published in Professional Photographer Magazine
- used #dronesforconservation to include being a part of a scientific paper on how our drones saved time/money for environmental scientists studying Bigtooth Maple Trees
...WOW...what a year!
Please take a moment to experience the sights and sounds of 2017 with us...